About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. 

My apologies for missing a post yesterday.  We woke up early at the hotel to hit the waterpark for a few hours before check-out.  We had a great time, and my boys were especially delighted to see their daddy.  (Scott typically comes up for Thanksgiving the Wednesday before, but this year he came up Tuesday night. He was able to join us for our hotel and waterpark fun adventure!)







No comments:

Post a Comment