About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, November 25, 2019

My Favorite Week

I am so excited this morning I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Today starts one of my favorite weeks of the year. I adore Thanksgiving week and all of the festivities it entails.

Today Robby has class in the morning, but we are headed up to my Mom's as soon as he is done. Typically we kick off our Thanksgiving celebration earlier by going to Pennsylvania the weekend before, but a make-up class was scheduled for his role-playing game classes. He loves these classes and he is ecstatic about the extra opportunity to play.

In fact, Robby has already declared today to be one of epic proportions. Not only does he get to strategize with his friends in the RPG class, but he will also get to hang out with his cousins tonight.   I'm looking forward to hearing squeals of laughter and nonstop giggles as the Cousin Crew is reunited for several days.  Who knows, maybe I can squeeze in some Aunt Peggy Adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment