About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Day Off

Yesterday was quiet. Neither boy was feeling fantastic, so they spent the day quietly working on school assignments (Robby) or playing with toys (Timmy.) I hate that they weren't feeling well, but I rather enjoyed a day without the need to do anything of importance.  

While they were busy quietly working on their own activities, I was able to knock out some projects and clean the house. When that was done, I actually took time to relax. I became sucked into The Crown on Netflix and was happy to watch another episode in the middle of the afternoon. I know I'm behind the eight ball on discovering the series, but I always seem to be a step behind popular culture. 

I'm hoping that the boys are feeling better and that yesterday was just a blip. Robby has his band performances this weekend and I hate to think that he might be sick. He has been working so hard and is excited to showcase his new skills on stage. Fingers crossed yesterday was just a little health hiccup and not the precursor to more significant issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment