About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 07, 2020

World's Best Mom?

Another day in quarantine has come and gone. At this point, the days are all running together. Robby's online classes are the only thing keeping me on track to remember, and to even care about, the days of the week. I feel like we are stuck in a perpetual loop of Groundhog Day. 

Like so many days before, yesterday the weather was miserable. The skies were dreary and rainy all day, forcing us to stay inside. Timmy and I built a fort, but even he is becoming bored of our games. He was content to veg out and watch cartoons for most of the afternoon. I never thought I would be a "watch TV Mom" yet here I am, killing it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment