About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Zombie Hunter

Timmy and I spent hours outside yesterday, armed and hunting zombies. He was carrying a rake while I was allotted a wooden spoon for protection. I have to admit that I'm relieved we didn't locate any zombies because I had doubts about the effectiveness of my assigned weapon.  

Although we didn't find any zombies, I did log nearly 16,000 steps during our quest. Being outside and getting some exercise was perfect consolation for our lack of zombie location success. Determined to keep the neighborhood safe, Timmy has vowed to resume the hunt today. 

He didn't locate any zombies, but he did find another skull in the woods. He surmised that it was the remnants of a zombie feast, but I think it was probably an opossum.  I love his imagination!



No comments:

Post a Comment