About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Holiday Fun

Our Christmas tree has been retrieved, transported home, unpacked and set up. It is definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our home! Timmy and I spent the weekend decking our halls and our tree. Even though the majority of the decorations are hung/ placed at four feet and below, I love how everything turned out.

Our tree is one of the largest we have ever had, which necessitated us rearranging our furniture to make it fit. After a lot of trial and error, we managed to fit both the tree and all of our furniture in the living room. The flow of the upstairs has been altered and, although it isn't my preference, it is definitely worth it. Our tree is grand and beautiful!

While I was busy moving furniture, Timmy took his decorating and stacking skills into the bathroom. He carefully crafted a toilet paper tree, which feels appropriate for 2020. After he proudly unveiled his creation, I helped him add some lights and tinsel to create a more festive touch. I think he did a great job!








No comments:

Post a Comment