About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Sad

Well, I appear to be in an official funk. My mood is down and my leg still hurts. Simply put, I'm miserable. This afternoon I'm going to log off for a few hours to play outside with Timmy. I always feel lighter after spending a few hours in the fresh air with my happy little Hamlet. Hopefully today will not be any different. 

I don't want to bring anybody else into my mood, so this blog will be short. I'm looking forward to writing happier words tomorrow. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment