About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Farm Fun

 When we learned that our delivery of pool water would take a minimum of three weeks we decided to fill it up ourselves. While we aren't delighted with the idea of drawing so much out of our well, the extremely wet Spring makes us more comfortable with the notion. Over the past few days we have been cycling our hose on and off. 

Slowly but surely, our pool is filling. Right now we are around 24 inches deep. We have another 14-16 inches before we can turn on the filter and start swimming. Hopefully we will reach the level tomorrow or Thursday. The temperatures are going to skyrocket and I can't wait to start swimming in our own pool.

Yesterday, between work and running outside to tend to the hose, we squeezed in a visit the farm. Timmy had a blast jumping and playing. He was especially delighted that his Daddy was there to play. Having somebody other than me at the farm with him is always a big treat. (I try to not take it personally.)






 


No comments:

Post a Comment