About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, September 13, 2021

Farm, Cookies and Bowling

Robby had a fantastic time at his classes on Friday. When I picked him up he was grinning from ear to ear. He was delighted to be reunited with his friends and the "squad" has already begun to scheme and strategize. 

While Robby was busy in school Timmy and I discovered a wonderful little farm to explore. I have no idea how this farm park has remained undetected until now! This public farm had animals, a full playground and even a carousel to ride. It was a perfect way to spend a few hours while Robby was in class. I did not realize how much I have missed our little outings until we were in the midst of one.

Saturday morning the boys and I woke up and took our annual cookies to the firehouse. After we left we continued heading north towards Pennsylvania. My sister had a big birthday over the weekend and we wanted to celebrate with her. 

Robby and Timmy were both excited that their cousins were permitted to leave their dad's early so they could spend the Saturday night and all day on Sunday with their mom. I took advantage of the reunion and booked a lane for rock 'n bowl. 

We had so much fun dancing to the live band, bowling and just being silly. On Sunday we woke up early and headed back home. I spent the majority of the day working and catching up on some projects. A new week begins today, and I am determined that it will be good.














No comments:

Post a Comment