About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Fighting

Yesterday was extraordinarily busy. I felt like I was hopping from the moment I woke up. Unfortunately, we were so busy that we were not able to play outside or make it to the farm to pick up our CSA share. Hopefully things will calm down today and we will be able to relax a tad.

I wouldn't have been so busy if I was just handling work and schoolwork. Instead, I had to square away issues with companies because promises were not kept. I'm so tired of fighting with everybody to meet the bare minimum of their obligations. Always having to advocate is exhausting!

Alas, today is another day and I'm hoping it will be a good one. I'm looking forward to playing outside and decompressing in the fresh air. I think we all need to unplug for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment