About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Thanksgiving Adventures

 I LOVE Thanksgiving week. On Christmas we stay home for the holiday, but on Thanksgiving we travel to be with family. The boys are so excited to see their cousins again and to have a few days to hang out and have fun. Since they all have the week off of school, I may (wink wink) have an Aunt Peggy Adventure planned for the next few days.

Because I knew that we would be traveling, I spent the weekend working. No, it wasn't terribly exciting but it was necessary. From Friday night to Sunday night, I logged nearly 20 hours. It was actually nice being able to hole up in a room to work nonstop. I wouldn't want to do it every weekend, but I did enjoy being so productive.

This morning I'm up early, finishing up some odds and ends before our adventure begins. I can't post any details, but I am excited for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment