About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

New Leg? Maybe.

Today I resume my quest for a new prosthesis. I received a call to set up the appointment because my new foot has finally arrived. Although it looks like everything is pointing towards actually receiving my new leg I remain cautiously optimistic. This isn't the first time I've been down this road!

With the addition of Friend into our family, my daily step count has skyrocketed. Each day I am now walking an average of 18,000 steps. With all of that walking, a new leg will be a welcome change. 

Fingers crossed that tomorrow I will be sharing photos of my new leg! 


No comments:

Post a Comment