About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Still sick

 Yesterday both boys developed higher temperatures, harsher coughs and sharp headaches. I spent the day running between rooms, checking fevers and delivering water and medication. We took Robby to the doctor to discover that our area is experiencing a shortage of both Covid and flu tests. I have no idea if the boys have Covid, but I do know that they are very sick.

I hate seeing my boys so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment