About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Clutter

Yesterday was cool and sunny. Today it is drab and muggy. We are expecting heavy storms with damaging winds this afternoon and tonight. Welcome to springtime in Virginia. 

This has been one of those weeks where I feel like I'm chasing my own tail. I've had 3x the normal number of Zoom calls which has caused a domino effect on the rest of my time. Because I haven't had time to tidy up during the week, my house now looks like a clutter disaster zone. I continue to be amazed at how quickly organization can dissolve into chaos when left unattended. 

I really wish I had more help with the housework. Is it okay to admit that? I feel like I am the only person who sees the blankets strewn across the floor, the toys piled on the table and chairs and dirty laundry in just about every room. Friend, whom I love dearly, has a propensity for stealing socks and underpants. I have found chewed undergarments in every room of this house. 

Sigh. I think this is a battle for another day. Right now, I need to get ready for another Zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment