About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Return to Circle Time

I woke up this morning with my jaw frozen from being clenched all night. It took me about five minutes and a heating pad to finally loosen it up. I am not sure why I was clenching because my stress level wasn't higher than normal. I guess it is just one of those weird adult things. Sometimes, especially when the aches and pains materialize, being an adult stinks!

With my jaw loosened and my leg comfortable, I'm ready for the day. It is raining (again), which means we will be inside most of the day. I'm hoping that the rain washes the pollen out of the air. The blooming trees are beautiful, but they are not playing nice with my allergies.

Always an adventure, Timmy resumes Circle Time this morning. He is looking forward to seeing his friends and his teacher. Because he takes an interesting spin on whatever is being taught, I find eavesdropping on his classes humorous. Fingers crossed he doesn't say anything wildly inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment