About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Planning

The boys leave in two days!  With the level of excitement in this house I'm not sure if anybody will be able to sleep until they take off. I'm going to miss them, but I know that Robby and Scott will be having the time of their lives. I can't wait to hear about their adventures. In the meantime, I'm going to concentrate on making some memories with Hamlet.

I am going to take advantage of the solo time with Timmy by curating activities specifically for him. He will have my undivided attention and, even though he won't be in Europe, I hope he will have as much fun. My mind has been in vacation planning overdrive as I have tried to organize the trip for the boys while planning adventures for Hammy.

Another day of planning has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment