About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Vacation Shopping

 Yikes! 

In one week from today, Scott and Robby will be on a plane heading to Paris. After two years of dreaming and planning, their epic adventure will begin. The excitement has been building, but I suspect that will continue to swell. This weekend will be spent taking care of the final preparations.

The first thing on the list is having Robby and Scott head to Kohl's for some new clothes. Scott loves his cargo shorts, but they are from 2005 and styles have drastically changed. Robby has requested that he accompany his dad to avoid any "fashion embarrassments" on the trip. To Scott's credit, he wasn't insulted and quickly agreed.

Hopefully the shopping experience will go just as smoothly. The pair have started to bicker and, if I were completely open, I am a little worried about sending them out of the country. I know everything will be okay, but I just want them to both have a fantastic time. If they are always quipping back and forth, somebody is always going to be annoyed. I hope that they put their sarcasm on the back burner during the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment