About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Winding Down

Yesterday Scott and I continued to chip away at our mountain of laundry, dwindling it down to a small hill. Hopefully today we will finish the laundry and stow the suitcases until the next adventure. It is hard to believe that Scott returns to work on Monday. My goodness his summer vacation flew by so quickly!

Of course, the days really move quickly when you are on vacation. Unlike other years, Scott spent the majority of this summer vacation traveling. He has spent more days in hotels than he did at home. Talk about an amazing summer!

There is no doubt that the trip to Europe changed both Scott and Robby. Robby came home more mature, with a deeper perspective for cultures and history. I love how he casually references his experiences like a seasoned traveler.

While Robby matured, Scott was transformed by the experience. This was his first tour as well as his first trip to Europe. Experiencing other cultures has awakened a sense of travel lust that I have never seen from him. Typically content at home, Scott is now searching travel sites and scouring the internet for different tour companies. 

Let's hope that his travel motivation lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment