About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 06, 2022

School Day 1

 This is a big morning in our house. Timmy embarks on the academic adventure of second grade. This year he is enrolled in a hybrid Montessori program. Attending a combination of both in-person and virtual courses, I know that Timmy will thrive. 

While Timmy is excited about his new school, I am battling anxiety and nerves over his schedule. Although I am delighted with his new placement, the flow is unknown. I am not sure how much support he will need during his virtual days, and I am worried about being able to juggle yet another ball. I know that it will take a few weeks for us to gain our footing with our new schedule, at least that is what I keep reminding myself. 

Day one starts in a few hours.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment