About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 09, 2022

Unknown

 My brother is scheduled for his amputation this morning at 9 AM. The level of amputation, along with so much else in this horrific situation, remains unknown. My emotions are jumbled this morning and I am not sure how to process all of this information. Everything happened so quickly!

Please keep my brother in your thoughts today. My mom is flying down tomorrow morning to be with him for the week. She has the benefit of having experienced nursing a child through an amputation, so I know that he will be in capable hands. 

I'll update when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment