About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Sick

 I have been dealing with Covid for nearly a week. I'm still feeling ill, but I am finally starting to turn the corner. My fever is not rising as high and my headache is not as debilitating. I can finally see a light at the end of this miserable coughing tunnel. Hopefully I will be fully myself in a few more days. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to pace myself so I don't end up setting back my recovery. 

Covid stinks. I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment