About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 30, 2022

Better

Each morning I have been waking up feeling a tad better and the afternoons are slowly becoming easier to manage. I am no longer immediately out of breath when I walk Friend outside and I can think about food without feeling nauseous. In another few days I expect to be fully recovered although I am sure it will take a few weeks for me to regain my strength. It has been years since I have been this sick for so long!

After all of our issues with leaking I never thought I would say this but, with a new roof and a tarp already secured over the chimney, I'm looking forward to the rainy weekend. The prospect of staying cocooned for another few days is appealing. I have a lot of work to catch up on around the house and on my computer and it is always easier to work when I am not lured outside to play.

Have a great weekend. Stay safe, and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment