About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving Ready

My weekend aspirations came to fruition and my house is slowly being transformed into a holiday wonderland. The temperatures dropped quickly, keeping us inside and cozy around the fire. It was a fantastic weekend to watch Christmas movies, bake cookies and decorate the house. The Christmas spirit is running high in our house this morning!

While I adore Christmas, I am ridiculously excited for the Thanksgiving holiday. While we aren't doing anything extravagant or grand, the Cousin Crew will be united and I'll be able to spend time with my Mom and my sister. We are only hosting immediate family this year, but I know the house will be overflowing with the mischief and the squeals of happiness. 

Timmy, Robby and I will be heading to PA after school today. We want to miss the traffic and spend some extra time with family. It wasn't hard to convince them to leave early with me. Once they heard that their cousins are off of school all week they were ready to pack their bags. Scott will head up tomorrow after work. 

Let the Thanksgiving holiday begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment