About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, November 18, 2022

Decorating

 I can't believe we are approaching the final weekend before Thanksgiving. It feels like I only recently brought out my 100 day Countdown To Christmas Snowman. Now we are approaching the full swing of the season. After such a difficult and heartbreaking autumn, I'm looking forward to a lighthearted and happy Christmas season.

I've begun decorating the house (the inside only right now), but I have a lot of work to do. This weekend I plan on lighting up the fireplace while I stream Christmas movies and decorate the house. Hopefully my living room will be transformed into Santa's Workshop by the time I'm done! 

While I'm busy decorating the boys will be tackling the final assault of leaves. Robby has become skilled at driving the lawnmower which has been extremely helpful. Now Rob mulches the leaves while riding the mower while Scott uses the blower to clear the flowerbeds. (Timmy usually grabs a rake and makes some piles to jump in with Friend.)

Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope it brings you a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment