About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, January 20, 2023

Stone?

I will spare the details, but I am delighted to report that there has been some success on the kidney stone. I suspect that the journey is not yet over, but I am optimistic that it is coming to a close. Fingers crossed, a few more gallons of water and hopefully my body will return to normal. 

Assuming the painful situation dissipates, this weekend we are going to be treated to another band show on Saturday. Although he admits that he does not love the theme of this season's show, Garage Band, he is having a good time and is looking forward to rocking one final time with this group. Next season's theme he will be rocking out to the tunes of the 50s and 60s. While I don't know the songs he is playing in this show, next time I am sure to be singing along. (Not literally, although that would be a lot of fun I'm sure he would be humiliated!)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment