About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day!

In full disclosure, Valentine's Day  is not my favorite holiday. I used to love it, but living with all boys has squashed my desire to strew pink hearts down the hallway. Holidays aren't fun to celebrate in isolation, so I have learned to just let go of Cupid. Well, I haven't completely abandoned the holiday. I will be making everybody's favorite desserts today for a fun surprise. 

Instead of celebrating with pink hearts and red roses, I'll be spending the afternoon in the sunshine playing with Friend and Timmy. After a rainy Sunday and a cloudy Monday, I am looking forward to the fresh air. My leg feels phenomenal and right now a long walk where I can zone out to my audio book feels like the best gift I can give myself. 

I am little nervous to write that my leg feels great out of the fear of jinxing myself. I have had so many leg issues over the past few months, the absence of pain feels invigorating! Fingers crossed the good luck continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment