About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

All In

 Robby and Scott had a great time on their university tour yesterday. Robby thoroughly enjoyed showing his dad around campus and talking about the different possibilities. Scott managed to keep it together and not break down publicly. I am very proud of them both- Robby is maturing into a remarkable and interesting young man and Scott is allowing him to grow.  

While the boys were touring Timmy and I hung out at home. We worked on his next rocket, which is bigger and more powerful than our original version, and researched more facts about space. I continue to be impressed by how much he knows about space. It seems that when my boys get an interest they go all in.

Today is busy with meetings. It isn't going to be a fun day, but it is necessary. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment