About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 24, 2023

Bored

Another weekend has come and gone. During the summer the days seem to blend together and the passing of another weekend has become my gauge of time. I am beginning to feel as if my life is on a giant loop with the same days passing over and over and over again. This summer has been extraordinarily boring. I really miss having a pool!

Today Robby and Scott are taking a trip to visit Shepherd University, the school he toured last week. I'm not saying that he is getting closer to a decision, but the fact that he wants to take his dad to see the school is a huge sign. Scott, who is having a difficult time with Robby possibly leaving for school next year, is going to struggle to keep a check on his emotions during this tour.  

While Robby and Scott are touring, Timmy and I will hold down the fort at home. This afternoon I hope to log off for awhile so we can play in the splash pad. It may not be a pool, but we can still make it fun!  

I've got to do something to shake up this boring summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment