About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 21, 2023

Flea Markets

Timmy has thoroughly enjoyed his week at camp and I think we are all a little sad to see it come to an end.  Watching him run and play has been the highlight of an otherwise lackluster week. With the weather being icky at best and my leg not cooperating, I have been tethered to the AC. While I am incredibly grateful for the cool air inside, I am frustrated with my inability to go outside because of my leg.  

This weekend the temperatures are supposed to fall so we decided it was a perfect opportunity for another run at the flea market.  The boys are looking forward to scouting out a new area so it seems that everybody is on board. Hopefully my leg will cooperate because, even with the lower temperature, it will still be relatively hot. I'm really hoping I don't walk out of my leg again, especially at the flea market.

Robby and Scott have both been invested in growing FlexyFriends. This weekend we have the flea market and next weekend we are setting up as vendors at the World War II Experience in Gettysburg. We've never done the official vendor at an event route and we are both nervous and excited. Our printer has been running nonstop to grow inventory. This weekend we hope to test some new critters to gauge interest before the big event.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment