About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Back to Work

 After nearly a week off of work due to Covid, Scott is returning to the classroom today. Yesterday he was finally feeling better and last night he tested negative, clearing the way for his return. I'm sure that today will be tiring for him because it is always difficult returning after being ill. I'm just really hoping that he doesn't do to much and set himself back.

Somehow we managed to emerge from the Covid infestation with only one victim. I was certain that everybody was going to become ill. I'm not sure how we were spared, but I am certainly not going to look a gift horse in the eye!  

Today will be relatively low-key. Over the past few days I've been researching for a new prosthetist because I'm so tired of being in pain and discomfort when I'm walking. My leg is too big and, despite my best efforts, walking has become dangerous. I'm nervous going to a completely new facility but the lure of comfort is enough to push me out of my comfort zone.  I am so tired of hurting!

No comments:

Post a Comment