About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Covid Positive

 Just when I thought I was out of the woods I discover that Scott has gifted me with Covid. I was feeling fine, not fantastic, but manageable until about noon yesterday. Suddenly I developed a debilitating headache and was overwhelmed with exhaustion. After laying down for a few minutes and hoping that it was a fluke I decided to test myself. I felt defeated as the little pink line began to grow across the test strip. 

Today I'm surrendering to feeling ill. Hopefully this will be a mild case. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment