About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 23, 2023

Feeling Better

 I spent the weekend, and the end of last week for that matter, recovering from COVID. It wasn't a horrible case and, unlike other strains, I did not develop a painful cough or nausea. Instead of coughing and vomiting  I was  exhausted and miserable with a headache. I recognize that our strain was the lesser of two evils, but perfect health would have been preferred.

The end of the week is a blur. I felt like I went through the days with my head in a bottle. I began to feel better on Saturday and by Sunday I was back to my normal self. Despite feeling normal, I decided to take it easy so that my body would have a little longer to recover and to regain some of my strength.

I'm feeling better today and I expect the day to flow normally. I won't have time for a nap so I'm hoping that I am recovered enough to make it through the day intact and functional. Robby has his Compass classes today so I will be ferrying him back and forth to school between my own meetings. Mondays are busy, and today is no exception.


No comments:

Post a Comment