About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 27, 2023

Timmy Taco!

Timmy had a blast Trick-or-Treating last night. I know I am biased, but he is the cutest taco I've ever seen! Robby, opting to dress as a "snarky teen" this year, was a phenomenal big brother and accompanied our little taco through the neighborhood. After all, one of the benefits of having a significantly younger sibling is the ability to extend your trick-or-treat lifespan beyond the typical age barriers.

Today we are just going to hang out with my Mom. I'm kind of looking forward to a low-key day. Things have been so hectic lately. It will be nice to just hang out and chill. 

Unfortunately this visit will be short. Tomorrow I need to go back to Virginia because Robby has plans with friends in the evening. Besides, we will have to get ready for Trick-or-Treat 2.0.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment