About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Back at it

 This weekend was busy but fun. It began with us waking up in Pennsylvania at my Mom's house. Originally we were planning to stay for the entire weekend but Robby and his friends ended up organizing a gaming tournament for Saturday evening. So instead of staying we packed up early and headed back to Virginia after lunch on Saturday.

While I was sad to leave my Mom's house early, I have to admit that it was nice to have Sunday at home. I was able to sleep in, watch Christmas movies and work around the house. Looking around it doesn't appear that I did a lot, but it feels like I was busy all day! 

Halloween is Tuesday which means that this week, at least the beginning portion, will be chaotic and full of excitement. Timmy and Scott are already looking through Google maps to plan their trick-or-treat routes. Robby, not to be left out, has already picked out what he is going to order when he and I go out for hibachi after the pair leave on the scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment