About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Personal or Property Damage?

A few weeks ago my friend Dave participated in a panel discussion. Typically I would just retweet the event and not give it much thought after logging off. This time was different because I found the topic captivating.

Should damage to a prosthesis incurred during an accident be considered property or personal damage? I kept thinking about this debate long after his panel participation. Finally I called him and suggested that we record a podcast to explore the issue. Enjoy!


powered by podcast garden

No comments:

Post a Comment