About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Presentation Day

I will be both happy and relieved in a few hours.  I am scheduled to deliver a presentation at a local conference this morning, a task which has been looming over my head all summer. I will be happy to deliver the presentation, file it away on a flash drive and forget about it.

I traveled to the conference hotel last night in order to be fully prepared for today's presentation. Unfortunately work obligations kept me from arriving until late, so my plans of polishing and refining the presentation never came to fruition. I ended up just falling into bed as soon as I arrived. I suppose at this point I need to just accept that my prep is done because I could probably continue to tweak indefinitely.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment