About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 01, 2017

HOME

After an eventful few days in San Francisco, it was especially nice to come home!  I arrived home in the early evening, affording me a little bit of time to play with Timmy before he went to bed. I'm looking forward to spending the day with them, playing at the farm and just having fun.  After being away for four days I'm feeling the need for some dedicated kid time.

I'll post some pics this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment