About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Park Sick Day

Since I was able to remain upright throughout the day yesterday I am fairly certain I do not have the flu.  Timmy was delighted with the warm weather and was chomping at the bit to spend as much time as possible playing outside. We eventually ended up at the park, partly because I thought he would enjoy it but mainly because I knew I would be able to sit quietly while he ran around with other little playmates.  Normally I am climbing and swinging with him, but yesterday I was content sitting on the sidelines.

While I'm trying to embrace the positive of dodging the flu, the reality that I feel icky keeps kicking me in the face. My cough is worsening and it is becoming increasingly painful to breath. I'm going to the doctor this morning and I'm hoping that he can prescribe something to help me heal quicker. This Momom doesn't have the time to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment