About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Happy Birthday to my 4 Year old

Dear Timmy,

From the moment you entered into our lives you have lived on your own terms. 

You came into this world early, tiny but mighty. You were my little snuggle bug, sleeping on my chest so that you could stay warm and healthy. From the moment I met you I fell hopelessly in love, and the feeling has only grown deeper every day. 

It is hard to believe that you are now four. I look into your sweet face and bright blue eyes and I still see that tiny little baby who spent so many hours warming on my chest.  You don't cuddle as much anymore because you are in constant motion. You prefer to jump, run, and roll to sitting and curling up. 

Timmy, you definitely keep me on my toes. Everyday being your Mom is an adventure. I am so very lucky to be able to spend my days watching you play, grow, learn and explore. You are keeping me young.

Happy Birthday to my sweet, wonderful, curious, mischievous, active, joyful Timmy. 

I love you,
Momom


No comments:

Post a Comment