About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 06, 2018

Trains Everywhere

My "fake it until you feel it" approach yesterday was successful. I felt angst ridden and sad in the morning, but forced myself to smile and be active.  By mid afternoon my fake smile became real, and I was laughing and giggling with Timmy.  We had a great day playing and jumping at the trampoline park. I guess all I really needed was to escape with my kids.

With Scott traveling and my juggling a lot of projects, this has been a stressful week. I'm looking forward to unwinding over the weekend, decompressing.  Looking around me right now, it is obvious that I should invest significant time decluttering the house.

I always feel better when things are put away and the place looks tidy. Right now it looks like a tornado went through the Island of Sodor in the middle of my living room.  Trains, tracks, figures and assorted plastic animals have transformed my living room into a minefield of sharp plastic. I know that someday I will miss the trains, but today is not that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment