About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sacrificing

After a whirlwind weekend of work and play, yesterday was spent catching up on household chores and spending time with Timmy. My little guy's face lit up when he saw me yesterday morning, and I received one of the best hugs ever. I hate leaving him, but he certainly makes coming home a joy!

Even though I worked much of the day, I still feel like I'm playing catch up. With another week of travel on the horizon, I am close to surrendering to the chaos and exhaustion until October. I don't know how other parents travel for work while maintaining their sanity. I definitely don't have that ability to multitask! Hopefully things will slow down because I don't like moving at such a quick pace.               

I've decided that, until the travel slows down, I'm going to just try to relax when it comes to cleaning. I want to spend time with my kids and I just can't work, clean and play with them. Something has to have to be sacrificed, and for now, it is going to be clean floors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment