About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Recovery

Mom's surgery went well.  She is in pain but the surgeon feels that the new knee cap will help her maintain stability and remain more comfortable when she walks. Of course, she has to heal from the surgical pain before she will reap the benefits and right now that is the priority. She spent the night in the hospital for pain control, but hopefully she will be released today. 

Robby, Timmy and I are at my Mom's house to prepare for her return and to help her during the recovery. I'm thankful that we have the flexibility to adjust our schedules to be able to help her. Heaven knows she has spent enough time helping me recover from surgeries!

No comments:

Post a Comment