About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Bleh

The cruds have settled in, leaving me feel bleh and worn out.  This is one of those days here I envy my friends who live closer to their families. It would be nice to be able to call my Mom and ask her to watch the kids so I could take a nap and rest. I'm not sick enough to call in reinforcements so I'm going to muddle through while doing my best to encourage quiet activities at home.  

Wish me luck, because Timmy is feeling energetic and ready to take on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment