About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Buddies

Timmy had an absolute blast at Kid Junction. I was able to nurse my cold and relax while he ran and played for nearly four hours with likeminded active buddies. By the time we were ready to go home he was a sweaty (and happy) little raggamuffin.  

This morning I still feel crummy, although I think there is some improvement over yesterday. Fridays tend to be busy so there will be little opportunity for me to relax. Most of my afternoon will be spent driving Robby to and from classes and taking Timmy to doctor appointments. I'm glad I took advantage of the opportunity to rest yesterday because I'm going to need my energy today. 

We have no real plans for the weekend, other than my resting and hopefully kicking this cold for good. I have stacks of boxes ready to be filled with my clutter purge, but I don't know if I am going to be up to the task this weekend. In reality, I will probably spend a lot of time watching Grinch (again) on the couch with Timmy.

On an unrelated note, last night Dave and I recorded a new podcast. This week we discussed the #AblesAreWeird movement.  Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment