About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Happy Birthday Robby

And in the blink of an eye, I am the mother of a teenager.  It's hard to believe that my sweet Koopa is celebrating his 13th birthday. My goodness, where did the time go?

Robby, you are growing into an amazing young man. I am so proud of your empathy, your caring demeanor, and your unyielding willingness to stand up for what you believe to be right. Your passion for helping animals and people in need is simply inspiring. I continue to be amazed by your wit, entertained by your humor and impressed by your intelligence. 

I know that you are having a difficult time growing up. In so many ways we are alike. I remember struggling with growing up when I was your age, afraid that my world was going to suddenly change because of the turning of a calendar. I promise you, you won't grow up before you are ready. 

The truth does not extend for me because I will always see you as my little boy. Being your Mom for the past 13 years has been the greatest gift. It has been amazing watching you grow into the young man I see today. I love you the moon, the sun and all the stars in the sky.

Happy Birthday Robby!

No comments:

Post a Comment