About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day

Welcome to the unofficial start of summer!  

Yesterday the weather went into overdrive, reintroducing us to the summer heat and humidity which has been absent for so long. Oh my goodness, I'm not sure I'm ready for the red-faced, sweat-laden days ahead. The heat blast took us all off guard, rendering the adults wiped out while fueling Timmy with an abundance of energy. I am definitely going to have to work on sourcing a pool pass in the coming days.

Today we'll be heading back to VA. Robby has a few strangling school projects that he needs to finish this week. It's hard to believe that he is wrapping up 7th grade already! The year has flown by and, although the transition was difficult, I am delighted with the outcome.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment