About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Adoration

Yesterday was laid back and relaxed. After working in the morning, Timmy and I went to the park before returning home to ride bikes. He spent hours (literally) pedaling up and down our road, giggling and singing on the way. 

Although he enjoys playing with me, there is no doubt that his preferred playmate is Robby. When his big brother came outside to play, Timmy's face lit up. The adoration the youngest holds for the oldest is palpable. 

Today will be another day playing outside. My leg is again feeling comfortable, although I know that the situation can (and will) change without notice. I'm still waiting for a new liner, and until I have the proper supplies, I am going to continue to patch together a solution to remain mobile.  





No comments:

Post a Comment