About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 07, 2019

WWII Weekend, here we come

This morning we packed up and heading back in time to the 1940's. Robby has been eagerly anticipating his favorite days of the year, the weekend of the WWII festival.  This year we are attending all three days of the event, and my history buff son and husband are thrilled. To be completely honest, three full days of looking at planes and tanks does not register high on my list of favorite activities. However, being with the boys and experiencing their enthusiasm makes me happy. 

Timmy will be staying with my mom until tomorrow night. I plan on picking him up late Saturday evening and bringing him to our hotel room for the night. That way he can experience the getaway and see the planes and tanks along with his brother and daddy. I would love to bring him for all three days, but I know that his attention span is short and that he would quickly become bored by walking around the same airport for consecutive days.

I'll attach some photos tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment