About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Bike Riding

Hello from Pennsylvania (again.)  Summertime is in full swing, which means that the Cousin Crew is busy taking every opportunity to play, to share secrets and to laugh. After a few days at home to rest and to celebrate Father's Day, the boys and I packed up the bikes and headed back to Nana's house. 

Timmy is delighted that I brought both bikes on this trip. Because my bike is electric, all of the big cousins are eager to ride it whenever possible. Timmy always has a bike riding buddy, which is among his favorite things.  While the big cousins are pedaling with the ease of an electric motor, Timmy's little legs pumped at lightning speed to try to keep up.  

Between rain showers, I have no doubt that all of the kids will be grabbing their helmets and heading outside. Sharing the conventional and electric bikes, they will all be riding up and down the street. I'm sure that Timmy will be joining whoever has the need to ride. My little Hamlet would spend all day on his bicycle if I let him.

Because it is going to rain, I'm looking for an indoor activity. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but chances are it will end with a trip to the mall. For some reason, all of our summer days always seem to end with a cousin trip to the mall.  


No comments:

Post a Comment