About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Rain and Wind

The rain poured yesterday, forcing us to take our ghost hunting inside. Although I missed being in the fresh air, one benefit of being inside was the luxury of listening to the television while playing. Listening to the television definitely provided a much needed distraction from our game. (I just keep reminding myself that someday he will be playing with friends and/or independently, and that these times are fleeting.)

Today we are experiencing crazy wind, which is always worrisome. We have lost so many trees recently and I always worry when the winds start howling. Today will be another one spent inside, where we are safer from the falling nuts and branches.  Fingers crossed that we don't have any down trees today!


No comments:

Post a Comment